Here are some random comments:
- Unfortunately, many of the speakers who had some trouble getting their presentations setup were Ubuntu users using OpenOffice.org.
- Adele Goldberg told me that normative evaluation, like they do at UC Santa Cruz, is helpful for girls.
- Someone gave a big plug for Pyro, which is an RMI system for Python.
- Robert M. Lefkowitz mentioned that Saint Isidore, the Bishop of Seville, is the saint of programmers and the Internet.
- This is obvious, but the best talks at PyCon were the ones that integrated the audience.