- The Trac talk was held in the large conference room, and still, over the half the audience professed to using it.
- The beauty of Trac is that it brings together a bug tracker, your version control system, a source code browser, and a wiki. You can use one wiki syntax everywhere, and links between things (such as from a Subversion commit messages to a bug) just work.
- Trac also provides a unified timeline for all of these things.
- It has a great plugin infrastructure.
- They're currently working on a plugin to provide enhanced workflow management.
- "Bitten" is a plugin to tie into PyBot. This integrates Trac with continuous integration. It was written by the same guy who wrote Genshi :)
Ad maiorem Dei gloriam inque hominum salutem.