- One Laptop Per Child is going to change the world.
- The US schooling system is in crisis.
- The Internet is very free, but schools are very rigid.
- Schools aren't succeeding.
- She mentioned The Education Program for Gifted Youth (EPGY) at Stanford University
- Social interaction has a positive impact on eLearning.
- "Teaching to the test" is destroying education.
- nickjr.com is amazingly educational.
- Constructivist teaching is great, but it's hard.
- Programming is one of the most beneficial eLearning activities.
- Not enough time is given in schools to eLearning; it doesn't matter because they're too constrictive anyway.
- Let kids learn at their own pace.
- Inquiry-based, project-based, group-based learning is good.
- Lecture-oriented classrooms are bad.
- The best learning is the type kids do when they aren't in school.
Ad maiorem Dei gloriam inque hominum salutem.